[ILUG-BOM] a question on open relay??

ming mailmng2002@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Nov 1 11:49:05 IST 2004

Dear All

Best remedy is to enable smtp authentication on the
server

1. This will allow the local users to send the mail
after authentication the sender id

2. In case the server is live MX, it will also recv
the mail from outside or internet only for that domain
which is configured in this case COPSTOP

Thanks & Regards

Ming