[ILUG-BOM] [OT] Saving Lives

Rony Bill ronbilly@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Nov 1 19:52:14 IST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Devdas Bhagat" <devdas at dvb.homelinux.org>

> On 30/10/04 21:23 +0530, Rony Bill wrote:
>> This is off topic.
>
> And the relevance of all your posts to Linux has been?
> <snip>
>
> Devdas Bhagat

Dear Devdas,

All the other ideas use computing as a core operation and linux being open
source is best suited for those who may be keen on developing those ideas.
Giving an idea is a suggesstion. Implementing it or modifying it or
rejecting it, is your own individual choice. The last idea, I agree is a
mechanical one but consider a scenerio where Linus Tarvolds visits India and
gets trapped in a lift during a fire. If he uses the cranking lever to
escape safely, then we all stand a good chance of downloading the next
version of the linux kernel. If my ideas have caused anyone any trouble then
my apologies for the same.

Regards,

Rony.