[ILUG-BOM] [OT] [COMMERCIAL] PHP Programmer + Traineer

Ivan Bayross ivanbayross@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Nov 2 19:06:52 IST 2004

Hi Vai,

I could do that if you are interested.  A lot depends on where you are
located really.  I'm in North Mumbai and I'm interested in sharing my PHP /
MySQL skills with anyone who wants them.

Been working for a while in both environments and modestly comfortable in
both.

Have a look at my web site ivanbayross.com to get an insight into my skills.

Drop me an Email in return if you are located in North Mumbai or willing to
travel.

Regards,

Ivan Bayross