[ILUG-BOM] acrobat reader not installing on linux. cannot understand why??

anthony fernandes greatforwards4u@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Nov 5 11:16:30 IST 2004

hi dinesh, thanks

but still no reponse. the system did not through any
errors this time but there was no response as such.

still cannot understand what to do.