[ILUG-BOM] [OT] My PC won't start...Please help!

Philip Tellis philip.tellis@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Nov 5 12:44:10 IST 2004

Sometime Today, Rony Bill assembled some asciibets to say:

> In future this will not be impossible. The technique of mapping an
> object and the technology to create matter and anti-matter will be the
> key to this process. First the map is created in the form of a code.

How do you expect to get past Heisenberg's uncertainty principle to
create the map?

> An anti-matter from this code will be created and mixed with the
> object to make the object disappear. The code will be tramsmitted to a

When even one electron comes in contact with one positron
(anti-electron), the energy release is huge.  To do this on the scale of
even a grain of sand would cause a huge, very destructive explosion.

> remote receiving station which will generate matter as per the code.

How do you propose to get past the law of conservation of mass and the
second law of thermodynamics?

--
The first rule of all intelligent tinkering is to keep all the parts.
		-- Aldo Leopold, quoted in Donald Wurster's "Nature's Economy"