[ILUG-BOM] [OT] My PC won't start...Please help!

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Nov 5 11:37:37 IST 2004

On Friday 05 November 2004 12:44 pm, you wrote:

> How do you expect to get past Heisenberg's uncertainty principle to
> create the map?

> How do you propose to get past the law of conservation of mass and the
> second law of thermodynamics?

easy - just get the president to promulgate an ordinance repealing the above
two laws and replacing them with something that would facillitate the process

on a more serious note, all you have to do is cut the object from the source
in our universe to a universe where these laws do not apply and then paste it
from that universe to the destination in our universe. More or less what we
all do when we import a .doc file into openoffice, edit it and export it as a
.doc file - simple once you know how

kg