[ILUG-BOM] pacenet connection - steps to follow

Vivek J.Patankar vivekpatankar@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Nov 5 14:46:31 IST 2004

On Thu Nov  4 23:12 , 'Rony Bill' <ronbilly at hotpop.com> sent:

>This means that some ppp setting will need to be setup just as we do in
>dialup. The cable guy did not mention this. He simply said to make ip
>configuration automatic and thats it. Maybe he missed this point.
>
>Rony.

He didn't miss a point. IP Address, DNS & Gateway are part of the network
configuration. My anology of his statement is that he is a Windows user who is
used to configuring all three in the same dialog box.
Vivek

---- Get Urchin 6 On Demand web analytics. Because you can't wait to be found.
http://www.urchin.com/?utm_campaign=U6OD&utm_medium=email&source=spymac.com&content=cantwait