[ILUG-BOM] [OT] My PC won't start...Please help!

Rajkumar Adsule rajadsule@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Nov 6 11:16:52 IST 2004

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 23:35:09 +0530, "Rony Bill" <ronbilly at hotpop.com>
said:

> [...]

 as per my observations and experiance some cabinets have this problem
 ..when you remove the board from cabinet and test it it works fine but
 as soon as u fix it in the cabinet display goes off .... don't know the
 reason behind it ... just try this

rk