[ILUG-BOM] samba and windows 2000

Amish Munshi lists@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Dec 28 22:43:43 IST 2004

On Mon, Dec 27, 2004 at 10:08:06PM +0530, komal wrote:
> How to use Samba 3.0 as a client of Windows 2000 server?
>
> Thank you
>
> Komal

Komal, do you ever try to do anything yourself. Asking the mailing list for
help is a habbit for you. You have been informed many times in the past to
give things a try before asking. I can recollect atleast 5 times I have
*requested* you to search online before asking questions.
If you cant understand what this means, consider this as a warning this
time. (Do you even read the replies to your own questions?)

Open a web broswer go to google.com  and search for "Samba 3.0 as a client of
Windows 2000 server".

Amish.