[ILUG-BOM] we need help on extraction of ISO from CD!!

Anurag anurag@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Dec 31 17:06:20 IST 2004

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 23:09:27 +0530, "Amish Munshi" <lists at munshi.biz>
said:

> I guess this is due to version difference between extract_compressed_fs
> you
> are using and the version of cloop used for  compressing the KNOPPIX mod
> file.
> I suspect this due to the following output

Guys, keep in touch with Amish. He is the CD remastering expert.

Amish, extract_compressed_fs works properly on Knoppix 3.6. and there's
no version mismatch with cloop either in Knoppix 3.6. These people
didn't  tell which version of knoppix they're extracting.

-Anurag