[ILUG-BOM] new year resolution

Rakesh rakesh@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Dec 31 20:45:51 IST 2004

   Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:

negatives:
indians dont like to work for free

   Who said so ? Misconceptions my dear friend. :-)
   Anyways I am currently working on an antispam/antivirus project
   project in C & Perl, which has the power of Amavisd-new and has the
   flexibility of MailScanner, integrates with SpamAssassin and has its
   own signature detection algorithm one very different from DCC and
   Razor2 and is optimised to work with the working standards of Postfix
   (Not Sendmail because I don't like it and not Qmail because I don't
   know about it :-)  ). And I am going to make the Project and its
   source public (and that too for free) perhaps by the mid of the new
   year (If my office hours don't drag too long).
   Although this project has nothing to do with Desktop level
   applications and there are already many such scanners available as
   open source, but the feature list that I am trying to build is
   compiled from my past experiences in fighting with Spams and Viruses.
--

regards,
Rakesh B. Pal,