[ILUG-BOM] Database

Svaksh svaksh@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Apr 29 11:49:01 IST 2005

On 4/28/05, SeekingGyan <linuxlinux at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/28/05, Dinesh Joshi <dinesh_pro at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The point being; this is a public mailing list. Your posts will be archived
> > and published online in the public domain. Your little "legal notice"
> > prohibits us from even receiving your emails let alone publishing them
> > online in the public domain ;). Get it?
>
> did u see the difference when you are gentle and kind in explaining
> and when u think  u are god and try to enfore ur superiority ?

He has been informed earlier, ..  ..here is the archive for reference,
http://mm.ilug-bom.org.in/pipermail/linuxers/Week-of-Mon-20050328/019127.html
{Note my request about disclaimers toward the end of the msg}.

If members continue to disregard netiquette followed by *each* list,
they risk inviting knocks from the *list-admin* and others too.
--
_svaksh_