[ILUG-BOM] forbidden page

Abhishek Daga abhishekdaga@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Apr 29 17:00:34 IST 2005

--- Karia Amit <amit_karia99 at rediffmail.com> wrote:
> Thanx Abhi,
>
> yes i have tried it , And have restarted the server when i tried to
> see the status of the server it shows its on.. Since i dont have access to GUI
> in my machine i bound to use elinks or links . There it shows forbidded
> page(403) error . I am very sure that all the services are on. jst can guess
> the problem.

you might want to reply to ALL.
any reason why you dont have gui access?. Cant you connect to the webserver from
any other machine and see if it brings up anything?
when u reply to this, please reply to all so others can also help you and do not
Top post.

Setting up apache is usually the easiest of them all. Even I could do it in 1
try.

-abhi