[ILUG-BOM] Fwd: Best non intel Pc configuration available in India

Dinesh Joshi dinesh_pro@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Apr 29 22:36:34 IST 2005

>From: Abhishek Daga <abhishekdaga at yahoo.com>
>
>even after all that, i fear the taiwanese will still kick our butts big
>time.
>they simply rock when it comes to churning out these things.

Show some patriotism dude! We can achieve a lot of things if we just think
positively. I have big hopes for Indian manufacturing sector. We already
produce high quality goods but we just need to work on the pricing factor
and we'll be all set :)

Regards,
Dinesh.