[ILUG-BOM] Fwd: Best non intel Pc configuration available in India

Dinesh Joshi dinesh_pro@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun May 1 23:41:52 IST 2005

>From: sherlock at vsnl.com

>You must be joking. The goods that we produce are actually at least
>6 to 10 yrs obsolete crap....
*snip*

Ok, fine so we are not technologically that advanced. We really do need to
concentrate on infrastructure. But dont compare India with Ghana or Yemen.
We have made some progress after the Brits left. We learn things the hard
way and we are starting to learn... Though we dont have a strong political
leadership like China, though our institutions are filled with corruptions,
though our government is a control freak we still made some waves in the
global arena. Dude, we always blame everything on our government. Yes, they
are ******* but we need to think as citizens of this country are we any
better than these guys? Have we done something to help our country? Just
sitting on our a$$e$ and cursing our illiterate politicians wont help. We
need to move our a$$e$ and do something about it. We need to be active
citizens. We need to make our presence felt. Demand more facilities, more
infrastructure, better services, remove reservations, make everything based
on merit.... Nothing is going to happen unless *we* do something about it.

Regards,
Dinesh.