[ILUG-BOM] Problems loading XFree86 in 24-bit color and 1024x768 resolution on intelD845GLVA p4 motherboard

rakesh hazra rakeshhazra@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu May 12 14:48:28 IST 2005

Hi all,
I am having problems with graphics in debian.I am
unable
to run XFree86 in 1024x768 resolution and 24-bit color
depth.During installing I could not find the proper
driver for the graphics so I used vesa.But whenever I
set
the color-depth as 24-bit, it does not work.It works
fine
with 16-bit color depth.But the screen-size and
video-quality is not upto my satisfaction.
Please guide me.