[ILUG-BOM] acers latop AD: can we do something ?

Rony Bill ronbillypop@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu May 12 21:23:49 IST 2005

Abhishek Daga wrote:

> While we are on the topic of promoting the various brands, I'd say there is
> surely a connection between Toshibas and rock solid performance. especially the
> Tecra series.. almost battlefield standards.

This brings to my mind a question. What brand of laptops do the hi-tech
special commando forces of the US military use on their battlefields in
Afghanistan and Iraq? Does anyone have an idea? What must be their OS?

Regards,

Rony.