[ILUG-BOM] Meeting details required

SeekingGyan linuxlinux@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun May 15 00:33:44 IST 2005

On 5/14/05, Roshan <d_rosh2001 at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Can anyone give me the exact address of the location KReSIT, IIT Bombay(Mumbai)?

have u ever used google ? do u have access to internet ?  if yes use
this link http://www.google.co.in/search?q=reaching+iitb

> Please also specify the best way to get there from Ghatkopar or Vidyavihar.
>
> I would also like to know who actually conducts the meetings and who heads this organization of Linux Users.

who conducts ? its a community - anyone who can spare few hrs a month
getting a venue and topic on in place.
who heads the org of linux users ? who heads linux ? who heads internet ?

> Do the members of this group give presentations in the meetings?

they can talk if time permits and ppl are ready to listen :)

> What is the agenda of the meeting

read the archives ... fyi its eclipse ... :)

Hope this helps
Harsh