[ILUG-BOM] Re: [Announce] UML coding

Vickram Crishna vvcrishna@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jun 13 18:00:45 IST 2005

At 12:55 PM +0530 6/13/05, SeekingGyan wrote:
>On 6/10/05, Amol Hatwar <amol at hatwar.org> wrote:
>  >
>  > > Anyone with experience in uml coding please write me offlist. This is
>>  > for an opportunity coming up soon for both outsourcing and for
>>  > regular (as in 9-5 type) work, in Bandra.
>>
>>  We'd appreciate if people would be a little bit more explicit? UML =
>>  User Mode Linux OR Unified Modelling Language?
>>

>since he is talking abt outsourcing with RTC it wud be Unified
>Modelling Language

First couple of days, I thought the question was a joke. Well, maybe
it was, but it's fallen a bit flat. Anyway, yes, uml = unified
modeling language.

I am still interested in offlist replies. And no, I haven't yet
received a single one.

I got one (and only one) reply telling me my subject line was wrongly
captioned: would appreciate knowing the correct heading, and better
still, where I can find a list of appropriate headings for different
situations.
--
Vickram