[ILUG-BOM] Re: GLUG meet

M.R.Anand mranand@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jun 13 23:42:19 IST 2005

Dear Rajeev,

Would it be possible for u to talk on Gaming on Linux in this meet.
Thats the only reason why windows is still on my machine and many
others'. I tried wine and cedega, though cedega was comparatively
better, i never got the games to work like they did on windows. I also
tried a game ported to linux by loki games, again the sound was not
working though everthing else was really great once i got it to work
(after invoking the game with an LD_ASSUME_KERNEL 2.4).

Maybe my machine is not good enough, its a PIII 1GHz with 256MB RAM and
64MB Nvidia GeForce2 MX400 card.

Really looking forward to ur talk (whenever it is)

Anand.