[ILUG-BOM] Redhat Linux Customer (?)

Roshan d_rosh2001@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Jun 14 17:54:37 IST 2005

Hi all,

I am actually a student and a GNU/Linux enthusiast. I
actually, came to know about GNU/Linux in 2003
December as a GUI operating system.

I was under the impression that it is just
Linux(GNU/Linux) and is CUI based. I had no idea that
developments had taken place.

I was going through magazines like PCQUEST, DIGIT and
found that DIGIT had given Redhat Linux 9.0 CD's to
subscribers. Luckily one  my friend was the subscriber
of DIGIT and had obtained the CD. I wanted to try this
out and ultimately had messed up my computer.

Later on went through manuals and stuff and got it set
right...Now I use Redhat Linux 9.0

My friend and I have installed Redhat Linux 9.0 in
many of our friend's computers FOR FREE....

So shall we call them customers??
NO...nah!..not at all...
(According to me)

www.geocities.com/d_rosh2001