[ILUG-BOM] GLUG meet poll

Sameer Niphadkar spniphadkar@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jun 15 22:10:41 IST 2005

Hi,

We have finalized this month's GLUG meet to be held at MET (Mumbai Education Trust). The only difference here is that it would be conducted on Saturday as Mr. Prasad Kulkarni has mentioned that they would be available on that day. Besides we've also decided to experiment with the timings so this meet would be held from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. All the same we would like to know who all support this new schedule. Besides we'ld as well like to know who all vouch for the traditional Sunday 3 pm timings. Anyways we might try to experiment with this new schedule for this meet.

The details are as follows :

Talks :
      1) Dynamic Tracing mechanism in Solaris 10 / Open Solaris - Sameer Niphadkar

     2) Gaming on Linux - Rajeev R.K.

Day Date : Saturday 18th June

Venue : Mumbai Education Trust (MET)
        Bandra - 2nd floor CDAC center