[ILUG-BOM] Open source rival attacks 'terrible' Linux

Dinesh Joshi dinesh_pro@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Jun 19 12:36:08 IST 2005

>From: "Pankaj" <whoispankaj at gmail.com>
>
>Hi guys,
>
>Go thru this article which appeared on www.linux.org.
>
>http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/linuxunix/0,39020390,39204141,00.htm
>
>Pankaj

So? I love using terrible cheap hacked software :D. And I will continue
using it despite what the "founder" of OpenBSD says. IMHO
OpenBSD/FreeBSD/NetBSD are extremely secure, good OSes except for the fact
that they don't have even 10% of the hardware drivers that Linux has.
Besides, FreeBSD 5.2.1 installer has bugs which mucked up all partitions on
all my harddisks when I tried installing it. So much for their rigorous code
auditing ^^

f00 to BSD!!

Linux 0\/\/|\|Z BSD!! :)

Regards,