[ILUG-BOM] New domain name: glug-bom.org

Ninad Gupte nttindia-sender-3fc2ee@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Dec 15 14:28:43 IST 2005

At 01:28 PM 12/15/2005, you wrote:
>procedure to transfer the domains from ncst to a private party.  ncst
>will do the trasfer only after the person who holds the domain sends a
>fax with some kind of a key (which they never send me despite
>reminders). I had several conversations with them.  May be I am

We have got quite a few company names moved from NCST to other registrars
recently. There have been few cases where the companies had not received
the Transfer key. We have been able to get NCST to resend the Key to them
by post. I am sure NCST will resend the key to you. If you want me to
assist in this, I will be happy to do so.

Regards,
Ninad