[ILUG-BOM] A photo or image to be seen on thye bash shell

ryan coelho r_coelho@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Feb 21 10:55:12 IST 2006

   Hi All,

          I have downloaded and tried installing fbi . Pls remember
I want to only work from command line . However thanks guys for all this support. In the case of fbi it has some prerequisites. So pls help me to view a loving photo of mine on a bash shell (kidding for the expression loving but help)
Thanks & Regards
Ryan Coelho.