[ILUG-BOM] A photo or image to be seen on thye bash shell

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Feb 21 22:13:13 IST 2006

>           I have downloaded and tried installing fbi . Pls remember
So what was the error/warning/message that you got upon
installation/execution? How did you install it? Compiled from source
or used a distro package? What distro do you use?

> I want to only work from command line . However thanks guys for all this support. In the
> case of fbi
Rest assured, fbi runs from command line only, but it requires
framebuffer. Do you have framebuffer support in your kernel/as a
module?

Regards,
Siddhesh