[ILUG-BOM] Minutes: Feb 2006 GLUG meet at HBCSE

Rony Bill ronbillypop@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Feb 22 18:59:02 IST 2006

Philip Tellis wrote:

> It's always been an unstated understanding that pics will be taken at
>  the meet and posted on the ilug-bom server.  If one does not want to
>  be in those pics, one may refrain from posing, or better still, take
>  the photo so that the guy who's taking the photo doesn't get left
> out.

I don't mind clicking the photos. But those who click photos do it
before any member gets a chance to excuse himself, while the meet or
some discussion is going on. It should be a matter
of choice especially when it involves posting the pics on the internet
and this unsaid rule should be adhered to by all. It is better
if all those who click photos do it with the consent of those being
clicked.

Regards,

Rony.