[ILUG-BOM] big indian banks dont allow firefox

Satya ilugbom@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Feb 24 00:54:07 IST 2006

On Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 12:19:54AM +0530, Puneet Lakhina wrote:
>any ideas how to make sure they hear us?

Money. Lots of money.

>us.. I wrote to centurion bank about their IE specific Internet Banking site
>and no reply... Does snail mail work better for issues like these??

Yes. Send it to the top and make it very non-technical. Some sites
provide a form letter that you can adapt.

--
Satya. http://www.thesatya.com/
The fact that windows is one of the most popular ways to operate a