[ILUG-BOM] big indian banks dont allow firefox

Philip Tellis philip.tellis@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Feb 24 01:16:34 IST 2006

Sometime on Feb 23, S cobbled together some glyphs to say:

>> us.. I wrote to centurion bank about their IE specific Internet Banking site
>> and no reply... Does snail mail work better for issues like these??
>
> Yes. Send it to the top and make it very non-technical. Some sites
> provide a form letter that you can adapt.

First blacklist them, then write a short note to someone at the top
saying that you noticed that their website was on a blacklist, and
wanted to know why that happened, and that you don't feel safe banking
with them.

--
System going down at 1:45 this afternoon for disk crashing.