[ILUG-BOM] Re: [OT] Why are you here?

Harshal p.harshal@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Feb 24 01:32:57 IST 2006

On 2/24/06, Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray <debarshi.ray at gmail.com> wrote:
> Interesting question. I think I would be doing it still. Monetarily Free
> Software itself is not as rewarding as proprietary stuff, but then is it not
> the love of it that we do it rather than 'other' reasons?

ya. there will be some people who will do it. and we need them badly
if tomorrow something like this really happens. but a
house/city/state/country/world dont just run on love, you need to a
healthy ecomony for all the levels mentioned above for stable
surroundings. so some will still love the free software and will
support it in whichever they can, but they will choose some other
means of making money to keep life going.