[ILUG-BOM] Re:[OT] Why are you here?

Roshan d_rosh2001@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Feb 24 08:21:38 IST 2006

Philip Tellis  wrote:

 > Out of curiosity, I'd like to know how many people on this list
 > work with computers because it's their job, and how many do it for
 > other reasons.  If computer programming/sys admin was the worst
 > paying job in the industry, paying something like Rs 2000/- per
 > month, would you still do it?

 I decided about my career  long ago and only chose to work with computers;
 it is a passion and also my ROI for future.

 If it was the worst paying job, I would have probably worked at different places (if possible :-/) to earn enough to suffice important needs!

 As a student, I work with computers because of other reasons. However, it will continue even later if the job would pay atleast the bare minimun

If you don't know something, its always better to learn it and then experiment with components!

PLAN THINGS BEFORE EXECUTION!

Visit http://www.somaiya.edu

The internet is the biggest Library, laboratory and the Classroom independent of location but dependent on computer with an internet connection!

"Intentions are written with pencil.
Commitments are carved on Stones!" - CLINT A. D'SOUZA