[ILUG-BOM] Minutes: Feb 2006 GLUG meet at HBCSE

JTD jtd@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Feb 24 11:31:44 IST 2006

On Friday 24 February 2006 9:59 am, benoy wrote:
> Abhishek Daga wrote:
> > --- Dinesh Joshi <dinesh.a.joshi at gmail.com> wrote:

> >>hehe. whose the old guy in the first row?
> >
> > Oh, what the heck.. To hell with tact...
> >
> > JTD.. We know you are one of the old guys.. maybe not this one.
> > but which one? :O)
>
> He is here, Just below the ceiling fan,
> http://db.ilug-bom.org.in/pics/main.php?g2_view=core:ShowItem&g2_it
>emId=232
> http://db.ilug-bom.org.in/pics/main.php?g2_view=core:ShowItem&g2_it
>emId=262 Don't misunderstand again, he is having black hair ;-)
> Hope JTD will not have any objection!

Ya that is me. I identified myself in some of the 2002 HBCSE meets but
the pics were too dark just like the abv links. I have some grey hair
and accept natures idiocity without diving into the nearest hair dye
vat ;-). Wonder what's happened to the telomere repair technology.

--
rgds
jtd