[ILUG-BOM] big indian banks dont allow firefox

Harshal p.harshal@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Feb 24 11:27:45 IST 2006

On 2/24/06, Venkatesh Hariharan <venkyh at gmail.com> wrote:
> The subject line is too generic. To give credit where it is due, I use
> ICICI Bank's online facility and it works fine on Firefox. I also have
> an account with HDFC and cannot recall having any problems with it
> (though the last time I used it was many months ago).
>
> On the other hand, the site for the US Visa application really sucks
> on Firefox.
>
> Venky

that online backing of icici works, but go to insuarance tab. there
choose any of the insuarance, and select 'buy online' or 'calculate
premium' (you need to register free on lombart's site). do mail if it
works.