[ILUG-BOM] [OT] Why are you here?

Nikhil Marathe nsm.nikhil@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Feb 24 12:58:46 IST 2006

On 2/23/06, Philip Tellis <philip.tellis at gmx.net> wrote:

> Out of curiosity, I'd like to know how many people on this list work
> with computers because it's their job, and how many do it for other
> reasons.

I'm a student in 10th, and I program and use Linux because I absolutely love
it. Especially open source

  If computer programming/sys admin was the worst paying job in
> the industry, paying something like Rs 2000/- per month, would you still
> do it?

Probably no, but I haven't faced anything like that before. Anyway I don't
think the situation will be that bad that a computer job will have a salary
of Rs. 2000