[ILUG-BOM] [OT] Why are you here?

Rony Bill ronbillypop@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Feb 24 18:12:40 IST 2006

Philip Tellis wrote:
> Out of curiosity, I'd like to know how many people on this list work
>  with computers because it's their job, and how many do it for other
>  reasons.

Computers was my hobby and I learnt about windows related stuff on my
own, to the extent that those who taught me how to startup and shut down
a pc and hold a mouse, now take technical advice from me. Later on when
computers started giving fax machines a beating, I made my hobby into my
new profession. I did a course in Linux to learn
about linux, networking, as well as operating system basics and that
helps me a lot in servicing windows machines too.

Regards,

Rony.