[ILUG-BOM] big indian banks dont allow firefox

Rony Bill ronbillypop@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Feb 24 18:18:43 IST 2006

Harshal wrote:

> in banks case we can put the security issue involved with IE (i know
> they are there with firefox too, but this is my personal opinion that
>  firefox has an edge over security, due to its open source nature),
> but what if same happens with other industry?

If anyone wants a little more tweaking options which are lacking in
firefox, then the 'Mozilla Browser' is a better option. It gives
netscape 7 like options. The 'browser' is browser with composer only
without any mail client.

Regards,

Rony.