[ILUG-BOM] [OT] Why are you here?

Dinesh Joshi dinesh.a.joshi@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Feb 24 23:59:34 IST 2006

On Thursday 23 February 2006 17:47, Philip Tellis wrote:
> Out of curiosity, I'd like to know how many people on this list work
> with computers because it's their job, and how many do it for other
> reasons.  If computer programming/sys admin was the worst paying job
> in the industry, paying something like Rs 2000/- per month, would you
> still do it?

I started using a computer out of curiosity. It then became my hobby and
now a passion and it's on it's way to become my job. Now if the pay
packet was only Rs.2000/- then I may not be doing that particular job.
May be if all the jobs in the Computer industry would be paying only
Rs.2000 then I wouldn't be in the Computer industry BUT it would still
remain my passion and my hobby :)

--
Dinesh A. Joshi