[ILUG-BOM] Minutes: Feb 2006 GLUG meet at HBCSE

Arun K. Khan knura@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Feb 24 20:18:05 IST 2006

On Fri, 2006-02-24 at 18:04 +0530, Rony Bill wrote:
> Amol Hatwar wrote:
>
> > Legally speaking, if pics are taken in a public setting the subject
> > cannot reserve the right of how, when and where they'll be published.
> > He/she has "no say" whatsoever.
> >

> Then the best option would be to avoid linux meets.

Rony, you would have to avoid all _public_ meetings/conferences/summits
etc., not just Linux meets.  In all such events that I have attended (I
am sure others will agree) pictures are taken of those on the stage as
well as in the audience - without exception.  BTW, even for private
parties people actually pay the "paparazzi" to get their pics in the
papers (like Page 3 in the local rags) :()
--
Arun Khan
Linux is like a wigwam - no gates, no windows, apache inside