[ILUG-BOM] Minutes: Feb 2006 GLUG meet at HBCSE

Mitul Limbani mitul@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Feb 24 22:57:48 IST 2006

> Rony, you would have to avoid all _public_ meetings/conferences/summits
> etc., not just Linux meets.  In all such events that I have attended (I
> am sure others will agree) pictures are taken of those on the stage as
> well as in the audience - without exception.  BTW, even for private
> parties people actually pay the "paparazzi" to get their pics in the
> papers (like Page 3 in the local rags) :()

Well, I think we have to modify our list joining policies here :)
More over this issue has dragged on too much, dont you think guys, lets
put an end to this topic for good.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,