[ILUG-BOM] Minutes: Feb 2006 GLUG meet at HBCSE

Abhishek Daga abhishekdaga@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Feb 25 18:46:16 IST 2006

--- JTD <jtd at mtnl.net.in> wrote:
<snip>
> Publishing a few pics of someone in a public place is not a
> violation.
> But publishing a series of photos of someone in various public places
> in order to build up a fake story is definetly a violation.
<snip>
Assuming that the act was committed in a public place. Is a pub a
public place? I am asking. I dont know whats the technicality here.
Does "right to admission reserved" make it a private place where right
to privacy takes precedence over right to freedom of expression?

>Of course i can't understand
> what's so interesting about watching some 2pence celebrity screwing
> themselves.
Lets see now,
Cheap Thrills,
Voyeurism,