[ILUG-BOM] Minutes: Feb 2006 GLUG meet at HBCSE

Rony Bill ronbillypop@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Feb 26 12:43:47 IST 2006

Dinesh Joshi wrote:

> What he means is, if you dont want to be photographed then stay
> inside your house, close all doors, windows, blinds. And don't
> directly interact with the outside world. :)

Is it so difficult for us to simply excuse an attendee member from being
photographed? We are putting up big theories and laws on privacy as if
we are legal experts even using curses like WTF... ( as Abhi put it)
etc., when the issue is
local about our meets and should be resolved with common sense and
mutual understanding. Take whatever photos you want to take, all I am
saying is ask first.

Regards,

Rony.