[ILUG-BOM] Re: help plz

Roshan d_rosh2001@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Mar 6 20:04:43 IST 2006

>Hi all,
>
> i wish to install linux on my home pc.
Wow!..

> I don hve any CD.  i stay in Thane. is there anyone
I have many friends who stay in Thane and nearby
locations. "Probably" they could meet you at Thane
Station.

> who can help me for  geting a linux CD?
I can give you 'a' GNU/Linux CD! for FREE...yes you
saw it right! "FREE" . BTW, which distro
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distro) are you
interested in?
Let me know, and then, we may communiate over the
phone for further details ;)

> i jus need the CD..i'll install it myself.
Good!

>thanks in advance,
>
> BTW..im a software eng. working in Atos Origin.
I haven't heard of it..but that does not matter much
;)

> bye all

If you don't know something, its always better to learn it and then experiment with components!

PLAN THINGS BEFORE EXECUTION!

Visit http://www.somaiya.edu

You have the ability to change things so that they, not only benefit you but others as well, but you might resist to...think about it!

The internet is the biggest Library, laboratory and the Classroom independent of location but dependent on computer with an internet connection!

"Intentions are written with pencil.
Commitments are carved on Stones!" - CLINT A. D'SOUZA