[ILUG-BOM] ILUG-BOM meet after more than 4 weeks?

Roshan d_rosh2001@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Mar 6 20:10:18 IST 2006

The last meet was on 19th February 2006. And now, its
directly on the 26th March 2006?

A very big gap in time? Earlier (probably) it was held
every two weeks! I express this because, I may not be
able to attend and I think I miss out on a great
opportunity to learn something !

Any specific reasons for such a delay..? (Just curious)

If you don't know something, its always better to learn it and then experiment with components!

PLAN THINGS BEFORE EXECUTION!

Visit http://www.somaiya.edu

You have the ability to change things so that they, not only benefit you but others as well, but you might resist to...think about it!

The internet is the biggest Library, laboratory and the Classroom independent of location but dependent on computer with an internet connection!

"Intentions are written with pencil.
Commitments are carved on Stones!" - CLINT A. D'SOUZA