[ILUG-BOM] ILUG-BOM meet after more than 4 weeks?

Anurag anurag@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Mar 7 13:27:07 IST 2006

Sometime on Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 02:40:18PM +0000, Roshan said:
> The last meet was on 19th February 2006. And now, its
> directly on the 26th March 2006?
>
> A very big gap in time? Earlier (probably) it was held
> every two weeks! I express this because, I may not be
> able to attend and I think I miss out on a great
> opportunity to learn something !
>
> Any specific reasons for such a delay..? (Just curious)

Our speaker for this month's meet, Pradeepto is giving a talk at NIT
Calicut on 18/19th, hence our GLUG meet was postponed by a week.

Anurag
--
gnu /noo/ n. Ox like antelope; (abbr.) /gnoo/ n.