[ILUG-BOM] RHCE papers leaking..

Mrugesh Karnik mrugeshkarnik@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed May 3 22:01:36 IST 2006

Hi,

I am a member of a certain Yahoo Group called LinuxVadapav.
day before), one of the members posted the entire RHCE examination
paper to the group. Take a look at this:

This kind of activity is very damaging. This is not just an issue of
someone posting the paper on the internet, but I know of 'institutes'
where students are given the paper to study before they give the exam.

This degrades the value of the certificate and should be stopped. I hope
people on this list take notice of this.

I wonder if any Red Hat people are around.

Mrugesh Karnik
GPG Key 0xBA6F1DA8
Public key on http://wwwkeys.pgp.net