[ILUG-BOM] [OT] Unlimited broadband

Dinesh Joshi dinesh.a.joshi@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu May 4 21:34:38 IST 2006

On Thursday 04 May 2006 13:46, Satish Alwani wrote:
> I cant see any unlimited broadband usage plans by mtnl. is there some
> kind of hidden plan? or are you guys referring to 590NU ?

Will you please read my entire post? BSNL has come up with a NEW
Unlimited access plan. MTNL Delhi has also launched the same plan but
at much higher tariff. I wanted to know how MTNL services are as I am
planning to get an MTNL ADSL connection /if and only if/ they launch
unlimited plans at ~900 bucks a month otherwise its possibly Airtel for
me. I dont believe in their /limited/ access plans.

Dinesh A. Joshi