[OT] DLink 502t config problems? (Was Re: [ILUG-BOM] [OT] Hosting a Web server with MTNL Triband connection)

Dinesh Joshi dinesh.a.joshi@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri May 5 01:17:29 IST 2006

On Friday 05 May 2006 00:55, Arun K. Khan wrote:
> The box was working OK until I activated the "Web Server" Virtual
> server rule to a LAN IP.  I also changed the "admin" webserver to
> port 8080 but that did not help either.  IMO, I don't think the DLink
> QA team tested some of the basic functionalities and their
> interaction.  Will see if their tech support is of any help otherwise
> it is time to hit the reset button at the back of the unit :((

Hmm...seems to be screwed up firmware. What was the original reason for
you to upgrade the firmware? IIRC there was some vulnerability in the
original firmware but that could be exploited only if your router's
configuration page was exposed to the internet.

Dinesh A. Joshi