[OT] DLink 502t config problems? (Was Re: [ILUG-BOM] [OT] Hostinga Web server with MTNL Triband connection)

Dinesh Joshi dinesh.a.joshi@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri May 5 02:18:02 IST 2006

On Friday 05 May 2006 01:57, Antriksh Bajaj wrote:
> I had once tried upgrading the firmware but even that is not so
> simple in 502T's case, it messed up the router and it had to be
> replaced....thankfully the MTNL guys did so within a day.
> Now that's one more point in MTNL Triband's favour ,  atleast their
> CC has improved a lot.

What do you mean by within 1 day? Is it within 24hours? Or on the same
day? Or within 1 working day?

This is amazing :) Never thought MTNL would do such a thing.

Dinesh A. Joshi