[ILUG-BOM] [OT] Unlimited broadband

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri May 5 08:33:08 IST 2006

On 5/5/06, Dinesh Joshi <dinesh.a.joshi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well so you do agree that their original dialer requires to be modified
> if it has to be run as a regular user?
Its a bit of a configuration hack. And probably not a publicized
configuration hack, I have to admit.

> How do you know that? are you aware of the terms of contract between
> them and Sify? I dont think the CTOs will get themselves in such a bad
> deal. I mean Reliance franchisees don't charge a cent extra and neither
> to 7star so why should sify?
MY CTO is a very good friend of mine. He's exploring other broadband
services (Reliance I think) since this one is earning him peanuts. All
he gets is some commission for new connections and the Rs. 150 extra
per connection that he charges.

Siddhesh

--
http://siddhesh.tk