[ILUG-BOM] Setting up pacenet internet on ubuntu

Rony ronbillypop@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun May 7 21:44:48 IST 2006

On Sun, May 07, 2006 at 08:48:25PM +0530, Philip Tellis wrote:
> Sometime Today, R cobbled together some glyphs to say:
>
> >The PCQ Linux 2006 :-P linux distro has a version of 'wine' that runs
> >windows softwares directly from the fat32 partition instead of running
> >them within linux.
>
> what about NTFS?  this PC has NTFS on the windows partitions.

Download and install 'Captive-Ntfs'. It works fine in my pc and does not
need any kernel modifications. It uses the native ntfs drivers that can
be copied from the windows partition.

www.jankratochwil.net/project/captive

Regards,

Rony.